BiZZdesign Enterprise Studio – BPMN Software
BiZZdesign Enterprise Studio
|Industry||Enterprise architecture, Business process management, Business Architecture, Security Architecture, Application Portfolio Management|
|Netherlands, Germany, France, Central & Eastern Europe, North America, United Kingdom.|
|Henry Franken, Harmen van den Berg, Harm Bakker (founders)|
|Products||Bizzdesign Horizzon Platform|
Bizzdesign is a Dutch enterprise architecture and BPM SaaS platform vendor, founded in 2000 by Henry Franken, Harmen van den Berg and Harm Bakker, and is known for the co-development of ArchiMate and the development Bizzdesign Enterprise Studio, formerly BiZZdesign Architect, the first tool that supported ArchiMate.
Bizzdesign started as spin-off from a research project (1996-2001) to develop a test environment for business processes, originated by the Telematica Instituut (now Novay) in cooperation with partners such as the IBM, the Dutch Pension Fund APG, Tax and Customs Administration, and the ING Group.
- Our history at bizzdesign.com. Retrieved December 13, 2013
- Henry Franken, Harmen van den Berg (2008) Handboek Business Process Engineering
- Paul P. Maglio, Cheryl A. Kieliszewski, James C. Spohrer (2010) Handbook of Service Science. p. 259
- Adrian Campbell (2009) BiZZdesign Architect at iea.wikidot.com, 30 April 2009
- Terry Halpin, Selmin Nurcan, John Krogstie (2011) Enterprise, Business-Process and Information Systems. p. 515
- Nagesh V. Anupindi, PhD, Gerard A. Coady (2011) Enterprise Architecture Turnaround. p. 15